Friday, July 22, 2005

On June 21, I left home to come to Honduras. From Fayetteville, I went to the Houston International airport. The plane left Houston and we were about 45 min en route when the oxygen masks dropped down from the overhead compartments. I wasn't quite strong enough to pull them from the little cable that holds it up and I almost panicked because it was a foot too high for my face...I thought "great I'm going to pass out!" =0 The man sitting next to me yanked it out and saved us from that tragedy =) Anyway we found out that the plane had lost compression and that we would be returning to Houston to most likely switch planes and then reload...however, we were too loaded down with the fuel (for a 2 1/2 hour flight) and so WE CIRCLED HOUSTON FOR AN HOUR!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAH! Anyway, we landed back in Houston when we were supposed to be landing in San Pedro... But we unloaded, ate with a meal voucher, then reloaded...everything went fine on that flight...
I'm here and am so glad.
The shores of Honduras are beautiful! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home