Welcome to My Blog!
Hey all!
This is, in brief, my life over the past month. I'm loving teaching English, learning Spanish, being involved in this community of Yamaranguilla, Honduras, and serving with Mercy International. I've tried to capture a few of the highlights and let you see into what has happened. I look forward to staying current from this point forward!!!


1 Comments:
Hey! Just got back from Matthew's send off to where you are!:) I saw your sweet sister Sally and your mom and dad. It is always so good to see them! I am so excited you blog too. I do as well, but don't know too many people that do.:) I am praying for you and Matthew. What an awesome opportunity!! Our pastor and his wife, Jim and Pam Hall from New Heights, will be joining you guys too! One of these days, I would love to get back overseas. It's been awhile, and I know my heart is still there, just finding His timing.
Anyway, just thought I'd say hey and I am praying. Love to hear from you--
Love ya-
Kara Laney
Post a Comment
<< Home